My Ginger Chili Beef comes together in mere minutes and hosts a plethora of ways to adapt it to your liking whether it’s adding more chilis to make it spicier, swapping out wheat flour for a FODMAP and/or allergy friendly option and using whichever vegetables you like to serve with the main dish. Follow along on how to make this simple dish in my Ginger Chili Beef video on YouTube here.
Ginger Chili Beef
- 8 ounces lean beef (eye of round, tenderloin), sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon flour (use whichever best meets your dietary needs)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper powder
- water, as needed
- toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Marinate beef overnight with sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar and flour.
- In a sauté pan on high, heat canola oil before adding in grated ginger, red pepper powder and chives.
- After one minute, add in beef and continuously stir to cook until desired doneness.
- Add in water, if needed, to thin out the sauce.
- Serve Ginger Chili Beef with a sprinkle of sesame seeds on top before serving hot with rice and vegetables of choice.
Stay up to date with my simple, accessible and affordable recipes on my YouTube channel here. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and check in for my regular posts over on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.